Below is our indicative price list for your reference. Please visit our Airbnb page for the latest availability and price information.
|Stay periods||Price / whole apartment / day|
|1st January||15th January||5,000 THB||130 EUR||153 USD|
|16th January||1st March||4,000 THB||104 EUR||122 USD|
|1st March||18th April||3,500 THB||91 EUR||107 USD|
|18th April||1st October||2,000 THB||52 EUR||61 USD|
|1st October||1st November||2,500 THB||65 EUR||76 USD|
|1st November||1st December||3,000 THB||78 EUR||92 USD|
|1st December||15th December||3,500 THB||91 EUR||107 USD|
|15th December||31st December||5,000 THB||130 EUR||153 USD|
Prices in the table apply for stay periods of 30 days and above. For other stay durations please contact us for a proposal. Special offers are available for stays longer than 45 days.
Prices include cleaning upon arrival, final cleaning, bed linen and towels for bath and beach for all guests (max. 5 persons) and use of air conditioning, electricity and water.
Prices in EUR and USD are for example only, based on currency exchange rates on 12th September 2021. Price will be charged in Thai baht (THB). We reserve the right to amend the prices presented in above tables. Final prices will be agreed upon reservation confirmation.
Payment method & terms
- We will send you payment instructions after we have received your booking request.
- Your booking will be confirmed and you will receive a confirmation email after we have received your booking fee. Booking fee equals 20% of the total price of your stay, always at least THB 500.
- Final balance (80% of the total price) will be due 30 days prior to your arrival at the apartment. If the booking is made less than 31 days prior to arrival date, the full price must be paid immediately upon booking.
- Payment must be made in Thai baht (THB) to our bank account in Thailand. We will provide you with payment details after receiving your booking request.
- Payer is responsible for any bank, transfer or credit card fees. These will not be refundable by the apartment owners in any case. In the event of non-payment or late payment, we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
- Due to Covid-19 pandemic, we now offer very flexible cancellation terms & conditions. Please get in touch for a tailored proposal.
- You can cancel your booking any time, and cancellation fees depend on the time of cancellation.
- If you cancel the booking earlier than 60 days prior to the arrival date, we will hold THB 500 (EUR 14 / USD 17) as a cancellation fee, and refund the remaining part of your payment.
- If you cancel the booking 60-31 days prior to the arrival date, we will hold 20% of your total price as a cancellation fee.
- If you cancel the booking 30 days or less prior to the arrival date, we will hold the full price of your booking.
- In case of refund, we will deduct possible bank, transfer or credit card fees from the refundable amount. If needed, we can provide you with a document, for insurance company, stating the amount of charged cancellation fee.
Food and beverage
First, you can choose to either buy groceries from supermarkets and prepare food yourself, visit one of several nearby restaurants or use delivery service from restaurants in the area. With information on this page, we aim at giving you a realistic picture of the total budget needed for your stay at our rental apartment.
Share with #maikhaophuket
Follow @maikhaophuket for inspiration.
Are you looking for a villa, house or an apartment for rent in Thailand or Phuket for a longer period of time? You can find and compare our rental apartment with other listed rental apartments on Hipflat.